Search This Blog

Friday 4 January 2013

2013 - My Year of Action!

Happy New Year! I hope you've had a restful and happy time over Christmas and New Year.  Things here were a little subdued because of illness, but we had a good time and I enjoyed being cocooned for a little while.

I always find it hard to return to "normality" after the Christmas break, and lately I've been finding it hard to focus.  Inertia is my constant companion.  I know I have some issues that are holding me back - but I can't seem to get to the bottom of them.  That is why I want 2013 to be my year of action.  So I'm taking steps to try to bring about a change in my approach to life.  I'm sure that this can only have a positive effect on my business too.

So here's to a year of awareness, action and results! What are your hopes for the year ahead?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
domain names